Friday, September 12, 2008

East Meets West


As I approach my office each day, I am greeted by one of my favorite paintings in the gallery. Ok, so I have a lot of favorites, but how adorable is "Hometown?" What a fun way to start my day. I especially enjoy the reactions from young and old as they discover this delightful jewel that graces the wall outside my door. It's not a small painting, measuring 57" x 43", but the person who comes along with the right amount of wall space that needs adorning is in for a lifetime of joy from this original painting by Han Wu Shen. I'll be a little sad to see it go, but then we're really just foster parents and enjoy finding homes all over the world for our wonderful 'children.' Han Wu's collectors are snapping up his originals as some of his paintings make it to auction and are bringing higher than his normal asking prices. If you have been contemplating purchasing an original oil painting by Han Wu Shen, treat yourself soon. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Humidifiers Baltimore said...

Loved readding this thank you