Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Better Late Than Never

After years, yes years, of Quent cajoling me to do so, I have finally completed and posted the first in a series of videos for the gallery. Why did it take so long you ask? It was mainly a time and know-how issue, and the fact that I wasn't ready to spring for the software. Then, low and behold, thanks to my assistant Karen, I found out that I already had adequate software that came pre-loaded on my laptop. Duh! The frosting on the cupcake? Karen knew how to use it. The result, no more excuses. I found myself being catapulted into the 21st century - no kicking, no screaming.

So without further adieu, I bring you the first video sneak peek into our wonderful sunlit world. Enjoy!



Stay tuned for the next installment. It's no where near as wonderful as being in the physical gallery, but we hope it will enhance your experience with us and maybe even tempt you to come for a visit.

Mean while, our virtual doors are always open and the welcome mat is always out.

No comments: