Saturday, October 17, 2009

Inside the Gallery

I am often asked what it is like to work in such beautiful surroundings. Frankly, I can't imagine doing anything else. At least not now. Sure, some day I'll squeeze in some of those culinary classes I talked about, but for now, I am definitely in my happy place.




It occurred to me today that those of you who are unable to make the journey to Napa to see what I'm talking about, might like to enjoy a peek inside our sunlit world and see the art as we have it displayed in the gallery.

We rotate the art in the gallery often. With so many wonderful paintings and sculpture on display, it can be an all day project. But what a fun and rewarding project it is. More than one guest in the gallery has caught us in the process of rearranging the art when they have come to visit and they are amazed at how many different displays we can create in our 3600 square feet of space.

Have I tempted you yet? You know you want to be here too. Keep us in mind when you start talking about your next vacation. Ten months out of the year, Napa is incredibly beautiful. The other two months, December and January, are pretty wet, but the gallery and the wine-tasting rooms are all indoors! :)

Let us know if you'll be heading in our direction and we'll help you find places to quench you thirst, satisfy your hunger and rest your head when you are not enjoying the gallery. Come explore our valley and experience our art in person! Don't worry, if you don't make it to Napa, I'll continue to post the occasional sneak peek.

No comments: